1. Garaged parking spot, hair dryers, WIFI, iron / board, linens, portable beach chairs, beach towels, laundry & dish detergent, soaps, trash bags, eight rolls of toilet paper, pack & play, and various other odds and ends are provided.
2. CANCELLATIONS - If a cancellation is made between the time of booking and 30 days prior to arrival the $100 deposit will be forfeited. The full balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If a cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to arrival 50% will be refunded.
3. The damage deposit will be refunded within one week (usually same day) of check out. You will receive an automated email confirmation. In the unlikely event you don't receive a confirmation please check in with me.
4. The WIFI password is in three different locations within the condos. On the actual modem, the binder cover on the coffee table, and on the displayed check out instructions.
5. The coffee makers either have a built in filter or some filters are provided.
6. Cabs are usually easy to get but involves calling. There is a binder with phone numbers in each condo. Rental cars are probably worth the extra expense. Bike and scooter rental companies are in abundance around the island. Not sure one is any better than another.
7. Grocery Store: Publix. 3316 N Roosevelt Blvd Key West, FL 33040-4115. It is about two miles from the building. There are several on the island.
8. Restaurants: Everybody has their own opinion. My favorite touristy restaurant in the downtown area is Latitudes (pricey). There is a little ferry which takes you there and it makes for a unique experience. Roof Top Cafe is very good as well (moderate). For family friendly bar style food, Conch Republic Seafood and Two Friends are my favorites. La Trattoria Oceanside is a nice restaurant with plenty of parking. I like to go there when I don't want to deal with the craziness of Duval St. They are located near the airport.
9. My favorite sunset cruise is with Fury. I feel Fury is best all around for snorkeling and etc. as well. All beaches in Key West are man made. Smathers is advertised as the largest beach. But if you have a car and don't mind paying, google Fort Zachary Taylor. It is a bit tricky to get to but might be worth the extra effort.
10. Fishing: There is a basket in each unit with tons of brochures. Also a guest book with recommendations from previous guests. I heard good things about www.doubledownsportfishing.com and http://www.ziacharters.com which does private snorkeling, dolphin watching, and sandbar hopping as well.
11. What's that nipping at your ankles? They are called "no see em's". Insects so small you literally can't see them. Especially during the summer months pack some bug spray. Always keep the windows shut especially at night.